Ah, this was supposed to be a delayed post to talk about my trip to Ocean Springs, MS. I will do that, but at the moment, I am trying to curb my intense frustration with still being in Biloxi instead of on the way to Miami. I will not divulge the name of the airline until I have contacted them with my extreme displeasure. I do not know why the flight coming into Biloxi was delayed as long as it was, but that resulted in me not being able to make the connecting flight. Now, since they try and re-book using a central system instead of agents on the ground, the woman whom I will never meet informed me on the phone that they could not get me out tonight whether I left Biloxi or not. You can imagine my response. So, I will take a 6:00 a.m. flight tomorrow morning in order to make the connecting flight that will then hopefully get me to Miami around noon. Since I have a commitment at 3:00 p.m. in Homestead, that means I will literally get home in time to change clothes and leave for a 3-plus hour event.
I will stop the post at this point and let everyone know tomorrow how all of this works out.